If you prefer natural, real and relaxed images doing the things you love to do, in the locations you love to be, then please read on!
I take a very friendly, relaxed and personal approach to my photo sessions. I want you to feel at ease during a photo session and to have an enjoyable experience, therefore photo sessions ideally take place in the comfort of your own home or an alternative location that holds special meaning for you.
I love using natural light and the real surrounding environment wherever possible, to capture and produce the most candid, natural and beautiful images of you and your family that you will love and can cherish forever.
So, what happens once you book a session?
- Together we will arrange a pre-consultation by phone or in person to discuss your needs and preferred style.
- I will then provide you with a document containing professional guidance and advice to ensure you get the most from your session.
- Your session will be relaxed and fun and I promise to bring with me plenty of patience and good humour!
- Approximately three weeks after your photo session your images will be ready and we will schedule your own private viewing session, where you will get to browse your images and can order your chosen package or products.
- Don’t worry, I will provide you with guidance and advice to choose the best products to display your chosen images as beautiful artwork in your home.